MACOMB BUSINESS AWARDS
County Executive Mark A. Hackel joins with the Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development to honor businesses at the annual Macomb County Business Awards on Tuesday, February 27 at The Mirage in Clinton Township.
Co-emcees Huel Perkins and Charlie Langton will help us honor a single recipient in each of the following categories:
- Champion of Workforce Development – utilizing innovative practices for hiring, training and retaining employees.
- Corporate Citizen – offering meaningful community engagement through service and financial support.
- Diversification Leader – generating new business by expanding products/services provided or tapping new markets.
- Model of OneMacomb - cultivating an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued.
- Startup Business to Watch - growing startup that has been operating for less than four years and has more than two full-time employees.